DEPARTMENT: Production / Repack
REPORTS TO: Production Supervisor/Warehouse Operations Manager
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
With highest level of Integrity, works in a manner that promotes Quality and timely completion of repack Jobs. Inspects completed product to meet expectations set forth by Code of Federal Regulations. Inspects materials and paperwork for accuracy and quality prior starting any repack jobs. Documents details and observations before, during and at completion of each repack job. Before and during repack jobs, maintains adequate quantities of materials to complete repack jobs and minimize down time. Maintains a “CLEAN and SANITIZED” workplace both before and after each repack job. Routinely audits and maintains accurate inventory.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds
· Must be able to stand/sit for extended periods of time
· Must be able to climb up/down a ladder
· Must be comfortable around computers, Trainable to utilize company software.
· Must be able to visibly and physically examine for quality.
· Audits Inventory for accuracy
· Reliable transportation
· Basic understanding of FIFO (First In First Out)
· Must be able to pass a background and drug screen