RRT Respiratory Therapist - Nights
General job duties. Types of procedures required.
• Assesses patient with respect to pulmonary function/respiratory status
• Provides respiratory treatments and utilizes equipment that supports or improves ventilatory function
• Evaluates, records, and reports effectiveness of treatments and patient response
• Provides patient education regarding treatment, health, and wellness; evaluates patient/family response to teaching
• Collaborates with interdisciplinary patient care team regarding plan of care, with focus on impact of patient’s respiratory status on overall condition/progress/health
Equipment utilized in the unit/dept. (Is there computerized charting, medication systems, etc.)
Required skills and minimum years of experience.
Minimum 1 year experience as an RT in an acute hospital setting
Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required.
(ARRT, CRT, BLS, ACLS, etc)
High school graduate, or equivalent (copy of academic degree or transcript will be required)
Licensed as a Respiratory Therapist in the State of Oregon and Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC)
PALS or ENPC (AHA)