RN, Registered Nurse - OR Circulator
Provides direct patient care to neonate through geriatric patient populations. Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment. Communicates with surgeon and anesthesiologist continuously and as needed about patient condition. Assists with the maintenance of surgical equipment and inventory. Participates in performance improvement activities. Assesses operating room for equipment functioning and readiness, obtains supplies for individual cases and ensures all appropriate needs of surgical operating team are met. Monitors, positions and assists patient during procedure. Performs other duties as assigned.
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
· Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Texas.
· Current BLS certification.
· Current ACLS.
· Minimum of one (1) year work experience in the operating room.
· TNCC preferred.
· PALS certification within 90 days of hire.