PT, Physical Therapist
Our philosophy is to provide the best possible care to each and every client we serve. We are a leading therapy company not because we provide the most therapy but we strive to provide the BEST therapy a person can receive. And why is that? Our unique service delivery model affords each therapist the time and the tools needed to be able to design a personalized program with state of the art equipment and technology.
Our mission is simple. How we get there is unique. We leverage our expertise, our exceptional industry knowledge and our ability to work as a team to achieve greatness.
To enhance lives and shape careers by providing optimal therapy services to our patients while focusing on quality.
We are seeking a PT / Physical Therapist to join a rapidly growing skilled nursing rehabilitation department offering today’s most advanced tools for rehabilitation.
♥ Flexibility/Family Friendly Environment
♥ Automated Documentation & Billing
♥ Inpatient and Outpatient Services
♥ Professional Advancement
♥ Clinical Program Development
♥ State of the Art Equipment
1. Must be a graduate from an Accredited PT / Physical Therapist Program.
2. Must possess a current license in practicing state as PT / Physical Therapist.
3. Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
4. Must possess strong knowledge regarding state, federal, and local regulations as they pertain to long-term care.
5. Must meet health assessment requirements, including two-stage Mantoux skin test.
6. Must be capable of performing the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
7. Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the tasks required.
- Competitive Salary
- CEU Reimbursement
- AD&D Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Referral Bonus Program