OT Occupational Therapist
About Our Client:
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of rehabilitation services to our clients and patients. In the communities we serve, we strive to achieve optimal customer partnerships with cost-effective, responsive operational excellence; supporting them in realizing their goals.
Our passion for the rehabilitation profession is demonstrated in our enthusiasm, optimism, patience, determination, and commitment. The ethical and professional standards we stand by require us to achieve the best possible results for our patients. We assure that our patients and customers will both enjoy and benefit from a highly responsive team of rehabilitation professionals who deliver cost effective, high quality care in an open and proactive relationship. Our people are our most valued asset. We encourage the professional and personal development for all our employees. We strive for optimal teamwork and an environment conducive to dynamic communication and cooperation among all disciplines.
Focusing upon customer, patient and therapist satisfaction continues to help us develop into a company with some of the finest experience and expertise in the industry. Our statewide organization and mission focus gives us the ability to react quickly to customer needs and therapist development. We are large enough to provide a stable relationship, yet small enough to give you honest, true attention.
OT / Occupational Therapist / OTR
The OT, Occupational Therapist provides patient/resident assessment, care planning, direct treatment and consultation to a general rehab caseload. Participates in the clinical team process. Provides teaching and training to care giver staff. Involvement in clinical program development. Supervises other licensed therapists, assistants, technicians, aides and students as required. In programs with two or more occupational therapists/assistants, may provide additional administrative duties as assigned.
May supervise OTRs, COTAs, Rehab Tech and/or Rehab Aides, and students involved in the program.
OT / Occupational Therapist / OTR
* Screens patients/residents.
* Evaluates patients/residents and develops appropriate care plans.
* May perform additional assigned administrative duties such as: assigning and overseeing patient/resident care activities, medical record oversight, assuring execution of physician orders, ordering supplies, etc.
* Under a physician’s order, provides direct patient/resident treatment in accordance with an established plan of care. Treatment venue includes one-on-one, supervised and group.
* Contributes to the team meeting and decision-making process as defined by the program.
* Provides consultation and training to patients, residents, families, and care givers.
* Monitors efficiencies on an ongoing basis in collaboration with supervisor.
* Documents activities according to the company’s clinical documentation system on a timely basis.
* Demonstrates consistent knowledge and application of Medicare and other reimbursement regulations.
* Communicates effectively with patients/residents, families, care givers, team members, customers and supervisor.
* Promotes positive customer relations.
* Provides appropriate consultation to the facility.
* Participates in clinical program development and implementation.
* Participates in the training and orientation of other staff.
* Participates in census building and marketing activities.
* Demonstrates an ability for continuous new learning to remain current in the field.
* May perform additional duties as requested by supervisor.
* Participates in quality improvement activities.
* Responsible for service and operational excellence of all assigned activities to ensure the delivery of quality services and/or outcomes required to meet or exceed the expectations of those utilizing or impacted by the department.
* Exhibits courtesy, compassion and respect to patients, residents, families, care givers, visitors, physicians, administrators and co-workers.
1. Bachelors/Masters/Doctorate of Science degree in area of OT / Occupational Therapist
2. Current license in state of practice as a OT / Occupational Therapist
3. Excellent interpersonal, fiscal, and clinical skills
4. Computer proficient
STD/LTD/401 retirement options