Director of Rehab - SLP Speech Language Pathologist - SNF
We are one of the largest and most successful contract rehabilitation companies in the country. With operations at more than 1,400 locations in 42 states, and more than 8,400 employees, our therapists provide rehabilitation services primarily to residents of skilled nursing facilities and assisted living facilities.
Our mission is "To share our passion for improving quality of life - one person, one family and one community at a time." From proven clinical capabilities and professional staffing - to compliance management and exclusive rehabilitative programs – we strive to achieve this mission every day.
Job Description: Director of Rehabilitation / DOR
Director of Rehabilitation / DOR needed for provider of skilled nursing. The ideal candidate will be a SLP / Speech Language Pathologist / Speech Therapist with CCC’s(certificate of clinical competency), management experience and a strong geriatric background to be considered.
The Director of Rehabilitation / DOR must be currently licensed as a SLP / Speech Language Pathologist / Speech Therapist or eligible for licensure as a SLP / Speech Language Pathologist / Speech Therapist per state requirements where currently practicing; Current BLS certification required.
Director of Rehabilitation ( Director of Rehab / DOR ) is directly accountable for the clinical and financial performance of one or more business unit(s) as well as for the employee engagement and satisfaction of the therapists in your charge. We will provide you, our Director of Rehab, the authority, support, technology and tools to create and drive world class customer relationships. In return, we will count on you to partner closely with the customer to forge a solid strategy keenly focused on providing exceptional, individualized therapy treatments to restore our patients' sense of dignity, independence and comfort, whether in a skilled nursing environment, assisted living, wellness program, outpatient environment, home healthcare, or in a blend of all rehabilitation settings.
Beyond excellence in skill as a Director of Rehabilitation / Director of Rehab, we look for people who are dedicated to inspiring health and wellness in our patients and in the community. It takes great care and drive to put positive plans into action.
As an experienced SLP / Speech Language Pathologist / Speech Therapist, you understand our vision. Our outcome-driven clinical programs all come down to one thing - doing right by the patient. That's why we get results. Discover firsthand why we have one of the highest retention rates for therapists nationwide.
Responsible for the overall quality, integrity and financial viability of rehabilitation programs within designated site(s). Plans, develops, implements and monitors business. Develops and evaluates effectiveness of employees and ongoing programs.
Essential Job Functions: Director of Rehabilitation / DOR
· Plans, develops, implements and monitors facility operations for overall quality, effectiveness, and financial viability. Works with Rehab Team to ensure operational and clinical functions deliver desired results across defined area
· Takes responsibility for the development, retention, hiring, performance management, compensation, and engagement of facility staff. Partners with and utilizes HR resources.
· Implements an optimal staffing plan for site(s)
· Oversees clinical competency of site staff and implementation of core programs and applicable specialty products within site(s)
· Delivers patient care and/or clinical supervision to meet each patient's goals and needs as prescribed by medical doctor and determined by the evaluation, treatment plans. Ensures all care delivery is consistent with individual's license.
· Ensure staff is properly trained in skilled therapy documentation; complete reviews for documentation quality and billing integrity; some reviews may be delegated to appropriately credentialed team member(s)
· Assists the assigned site(s) with outreach and program development to meet the customer's needs. Partners with sales person and marketing in a variety of areas to assist in the development of new business opportunities.
· Ensures customer satisfaction through strategic planning, business development, and problem resolution
· Oversees site compliance with accurate documentation, billing of therapy services, and denials. Partners with the HR administration team to ensure completion of annual compliance requirements.
- Graduate from an accredited program for Speech Language Pathology
- Current license as a SLP / Speech Language Pathologist / Speech Therapist in the state of practice as required
- Must meet Clinical Competency requirements as an SLP / Speech Language Pathologist / Speech Therapist
- Must have and maintain current CPR certification
- Ability to travel as needed to perform job
- Capable of maintaining regular attendance
STD/LTD/401 retirement options