Center Manager PT Physical Therapist - Outpatient
Overview: Center Manager - PT Physical Therapist
Employer is now accepting applications for an experienced PT / Physical Therapist for a Center Manager opportunity in an outpatient setting, OP.
Responsibilities: Center Manager - PT Physical Therapist
· Responsible for supervision of therapy center(s).
· Continue to maintain an active patient caseload in conjunction with management responsibilities.
· Ensures compliance to all policies and procedures.
· Responsible for center financial statements including profit and loss performance.
· Responsible for sales/marketing to existing and potential center referral sources.
Qualifications: Center Manager - PT Physical Therapist
· Masters Degree in Physical Therapy required with Doctoral degree preferred.
Valid state PT Physical Therapy license required to start